Facilities Management Training and Education
Get the Recognition You Deserve with the New ProFM Credential!
ProFM™ is the most current, relevant, and inclusive credential and training program in facility
management. It is designed to provide modern, practical, and complete FM knowledge and skills to
facility professionals around the world. By earning the ProFM credential, you prove to employers,
clients, and co-workers that you have achieved today's global standard.
(Offering 3 different learning options → in person, online, and blended)
ProFM 5 day course (in-person)
- Dates: September 21-25
- Course is scheduled on Monday through Friday.
- Venue: Doubletree by Hilton — Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
ProFM Online Course
- Starting July 20th. Web sessions are organized in two 2-hour webinars each week, for a total of 8 weeks. Approximately 32 hours of instruction over an 8 week course session.
- 100% online
ProFM Blended (2-day in person followed by online)
- August 6 and 7th in person (Thursday/Friday) at Doubletree by Hilton — Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
- Web sessions are organized in two 2-hour webinars each week, for a total of 5 weeks. (20 hours online). Sessions are from 6-8 pm (Pacific) on Monday and Wednesday evenings.
Northern Illinois University
- Five weeks of online instruction
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, July 14 - August 13, 2020
- 6-8 p.m. CST
University of Dallas
- This program is held in an online format with 7 online live sessions (every other Monday).
- Class Dates: September 14 - December 7, 2020
Butler Community College
- 100% ONLINE
- Tuesdays: August 18; September 1, 15, 29; October 13, 27; November 10; Every other week, avoids election day.
- 2 hours each
- 4:30 - 6:30 CDT
Bridge Valley Community College
- 100% ONLINE
- Course starts September 3rd, and runs every week (12 weeks) until November 19th.
- Course meets once a week (Thursdays at 7 pm EST) for 1 hour
Coached Self-Study Program
ProFM's Coached Self-Study program gives you the flexibility to study on your own time while providing the structured support and accountability of seven 1-hour online sessions led by a ProFM-credentialed expert instructor. One-hour online sessions will be held alternating weeks (Wednesdays, 12:00 – 1:00 pm CDT) to discuss module-specific topics, address questions, and keep you on pace. Sessions will be recorded for those who are unable to attend at the scheduled time.
American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH)
APPA Institute (The Association of Higher Education Facilities Officers)
Arizona State University
Association for Facilities Engineering
Association of Energy Engineers (AEE)
Association of Energy Services Professionals (AESP)
Building Owners And Managers Association International (BOMA)
Cardinus Online Training
Cleaning Management Institute
Clemson University Maintenance Seminars
Commercial Real Estate Investment Institute
Construction Specifications Institute (CSI)
Environmental Protection Agency
Gabriel Housekeeping Institute
General Services Administration (GSA) Training Programs
Global Strategic Management Institue (GSMI)
Institute of Real Estate Management
International Association of Lighting Management Companies (NALMCO)
International Code Council
International Development Research Council (IDRC)
International Facility Management Association (IFMA)
JER Group, Inc.
National Association Of Residential Property Managers (NARPM)
National Council on Qualifications for the Lighting Professions (NCQLP)
National Facilities Management and Technology (NFMT)
National Fire Protection Association
New Standard Institute
Northern Illinois University (NIU)
The Appraisal Institute
The Centre For Facilities Management
University of California, Davis Continuing and Professional Education (UC Davis Extension)
University of California/San Diego (UCSD) Extension