Global Strategic Management Institue (GSMI) - Resource for Facility Managers
The Global Strategic Management Institute
GSMI develops executive conferences, exhibitions, and leadership training for directors and managers from all different industries in the private and public sectors, including customized in-house training programs. GSMI also offers training sessions for The Balanced Scorecard management system, which allows organizations to clarify their organizational vision and strategy and turn them into goals for action. The company reports that over 50% of corporate Fortune 500 companies use the Balanced Scorecard.
GSMI's areas of focus include: Corporate Social Responsibility, Compliance, Health Care, Human Resources, Leadership Training, Marketing/Branding, Performance Management, Quality Management, Risk Management, Sustainable Buildings and Real Estate Development, Sustainable Strategies, and more.
GSMI's national conferences and summits include:
- Health Care Communication and Interoperability
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance Summit
- The Sustainable Building Series, Retrofits
- Balanced Scorecard 101, Mapping your Strategy
- Balanced Scorecard Masters
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Summit
- Green Data Centers
- Application Tomorrow Summit
- Mission Driven Performance Summit
- Global Performance Forum
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Performance Summit