- Admin Superintendent of Buildings & Grounds »
- General Manager, Facilities Management »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facility Manager Nome Alaska »
- Ca. Dept. Of Public Health- Chief Engineer II »
International Association of Lighting Management Companies (NALMCO) - Resource for Facility Managers
The interNational Association of Lighting Management Companies (NALMCO) is offering a process for individuals to become certified lighting management consultants (CLMC).
Prospective CLMC candidates must pass a written examination comprising topics such as lamps and ballasts, equipment and safety procedures, lighting levels, bidding and estimating, cleaning and relamping, lighting controls, utility rates and energy management systems.
In addition to the exam, CLMC candidates must have been in the lighting management industry for three years in a position "directly affecting the operation, modification, maintenance or design of a lighting system," among other requirements. For more information, please contact . NALMCO, (609) 799-5501.