- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facilities Director »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
International Development Research Council (IDRC) - Resource for Facility Managers
35 Technology Park/Atlanta, Suite 150
Norcross, GA 30092-8895
Web Site Address: www.sitenet.com/idrcnet/
IDRC'S Mission Statement
The International Development Research Council is a global professional association dedicated to:
- Advancing corporate real estate as a fundamental resource for achieving business goals.
- Continuous improvement of corporate processes that integrate occupancy strategy, workplace productivity and real asset management with core business strategies.
- Providing leading-edge research, education and leadership programs that enable corporate real estate executives to excel as members of the corporate management team.
- Advanced Leasing Techniques
- Alternative Officing
- Build to Suit
- Client/Server Computing (IMA)
- Construction Contracts
- Finance I
- Linking Corporate Strategies
- Managing Corporate Real Estate in the 1990s
- Multi-Media & Database Information Management
- Strategic Alliances: Partnership in CRE
- Real Estate as Economic Value Driver
- Real Estate Computer Basics
- Real Estate Resources: Internet & On-line Services
- The Model Approach
IDRC also has an In-House Program to provide education courses at your corporate facility or selected site.
IDRC also hold conferences throughout the year. For more information contact IDRC at the Web site or e-mail address noted above.