- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- DEPUTY FACILITIES DIRECTOR »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
Linear Flex LED Provides Solution for Accent Lighting Needs - Barron Lighting Group - Facility Management Product Release
Barron Lighting Group
Barron Lighting Group, the originator of the LED exit sign and brands such as Exitronix, Trace*Lite, specialtyLED and Indoor Grow Science, introduces the Surf and Wave, two exciting new commercial linear flex products from the specialtyLED brand.
The SURF is an economical, commercial grade solution for your LED architectural accent lighting needs. By providing optics within the Eco-friendly UV Resistant flexible PVC housing, the SMD5050 LEDs far exceed the output of standard ribbon flex and deliver the highest performance (274lm/ft) available on the market today.
With its slim profile that allows indirect installation in tight spaces, the Surf is perfect for use in cove lighting, borders, bridges, gazebos, signage, and even marina or fountain applications with its optional IP68 submersible rating. The Surf is highly efficient at only 3.6w/ft or less, and is dimmable with 0-10V dimming drivers. The SURF can be installed as a solid run up to 65’ for large indoor or outdoor commercial jobs, with either IP65 or IP68 rating. For design flexibility, SURF is available in four white color temperatures, as well as amber, blue, green, red and RGB. Watch the Surf video here.
The Wave is the latest architectural flexible border tube offering additional flexibility to your creative designs with its back-to-front bending orientation. Corners and angles can now be installed seamlessly due to its flexible PVC housing that is virtually indestructible.
The Wave’s flexible PVC housing can conform to almost any angle and is virtually unbreakable. It is available in red, blue, green and several color temperatures of white as well as RGB. This energy efficient LED product consumes 3.4W/ft or less, saving up to 70% or more over traditional neon with uniform lighting and no "hotspots". The Wave is indoor and outdoor IP68 rated and salt, fog and chlorine tested. Watch the Wave video here.
"We are excited to expand the linear product offering with some new innovative technologies to open up more opportunities for our lighting designer and architectural partners," says Alan Tracy, owner, and president of Barron Lighting Group.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Strategies to Ensure Emergency Lighting Performance and Compliance
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- Managers Turn to UV Lighting to Combat COVID-19
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health