Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Compact Fluorescent Lamps - Litetronics International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s 2- to 8-watt Micro-Brite cold cathode CFLs have an expected life up to 25,000 hours and can save up to 90 percent in energy costs when compared to incandescent lamps, according to the company. The products are flashable and dimmable down to 5 percent. They fit standard fixtures and come in a variety of shapes and color temperatures.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health