- Head Gardener »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
Worklight - Cliplight Manufacturing Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Cliplight’s Hemipro series of high intensity, cordless LED work lights use a hemispherical lens that evenly illuminates wider areas without hotspots, dim areas, or halo rings. The 13 1/2-inch model uses two LEDs, and the 15-inch uses three LEDs to provide a 70-degree beam. Both models have a five-hour and three-hour rechargeable battery life, respectively.
The lights also feature a polycarbonate lens shield, 2,500 milliamp-hour NiMH battery, and 360-degree swivel hanging hook. The Hemipro lights have additional LEDs that indicate battery life: yellow (needs charging), red (charging), and green (fully charged).
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- Managers Turn to UV Lighting to Combat COVID-19
- COVID Accelerates Adoption of UV at Two Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health