- Groundskeeper »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- Building Technician »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
Work Gloves - Ansell Protective Products - Facility Management Product Release
The ProGrade series of gloves from Ansell includes ten professional grade glove styles designed to protect workers in a wide variety of applications.
Ansell ProGrade Series gloves include the following styles: HyFlex 11-500 gloves, 11-501 gloves, 11-627 gloves, 11-801 gloves, 11-900 gloves, AlphaTed 58-530 and 58-535 gloves, PowerFlex 80-100 gloves, PowerFlex Plus 80-600 gloves and PowerFlex T Hi Viz Yellow 80-400 gloves.
The gloves are designed to offer comfort, dexterity and dry and/or wet grip along with high levels of protection against cut, puncture and abrasion. Styles are also available that provide chemical resistance, high visibility and protection from the cold.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- A Year with Networked Lighting Control
- Win-Win Outdoor Lighting for People and Environment
- Lighting Strategies For Occupant Health
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health