Wireless controls - Legrand - Facility Management Product Release
The Wattstopper digital lighting management (DLM) platform features a wireless network bridge and border router that allows contractors to network DLM rooms without the need for Segment Network Wire (MS/TP). The platform enables wireless networking of the entire building’s lighting system and offers demand response capability for connected loads and implements an independent network protected by AES 128-bit encryption.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health