- General Trades Supervisor »
- Corporate Leader- Planning, Design and Con. »
- Building Services Supervisor (Evening shift) »
- FACILITIES PROJECT COORDINATOR »
- Assistant Chief Facilities Officer (Buses) »
Wireless DMX - Lightronics Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The company now offers DMX built-in or stand-alone with products including the stand-alone Wireless DMX transmitter box and the stand-alone Wireless DMX receiver box. Also offered is the Wireless DMX for all Lightronics Lighting Consoles and Wireless DMX for the NEW XC Series Dimmers.
The Wireless DMX features include 16 Universes of 512 DMX Channels, real-time FHSS TDMA Communication and 83 Channel Hopping 2.45GHz Band. The Wireless DMX also has a range of 1400 feet inside and 4000 feet outside, which can go through structures.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Elevating Exterior Lighting Quality for Design
- Lighting the Way to Outdoor Safety
- Commercial Lighting Rebates Evolve
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- Alberta Bair Theater Updates Lighting, Sees Growth