Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Wireless DMX - Lightronics Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The company now offers DMX built-in or stand-alone with products including the stand-alone Wireless DMX transmitter box and the stand-alone Wireless DMX receiver box. Also offered is the Wireless DMX for all Lightronics Lighting Consoles and Wireless DMX for the NEW XC Series Dimmers.
The Wireless DMX features include 16 Universes of 512 DMX Channels, real-time FHSS TDMA Communication and 83 Channel Hopping 2.45GHz Band. The Wireless DMX also has a range of 1400 feet inside and 4000 feet outside, which can go through structures.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Where to Find Big Data for Improving Occupant Experience
- Effective Project Management Helps University Reduce Energy Usage
- Manager's Role in Project Management Leads to Successful Renovations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health