Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Wireless Controls - Light Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Kanepi wireless controls are designed for large, open spaces and use a mesh network to manage and control lighting systems. Zigbee-based network is self-healing and individual nodes can communicate with each other without going through a central gateway. Control system allows for grouping, scheduling, and dimming of light fixtures; occupancy and daylight sensors can then override scheduled protocols. Web-based interface allows for remote management from any browser.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health