- ELECTRICIAN »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
Wireless Controls - Light Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Kanepi wireless controls are designed for large, open spaces and use a mesh network to manage and control lighting systems. Zigbee-based network is self-healing and individual nodes can communicate with each other without going through a central gateway. Control system allows for grouping, scheduling, and dimming of light fixtures; occupancy and daylight sensors can then override scheduled protocols. Web-based interface allows for remote management from any browser.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health