Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Wireless Controls - Light Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Kanepi wireless controls are designed for large, open spaces and use a mesh network to manage and control lighting systems. Zigbee-based network is self-healing and individual nodes can communicate with each other without going through a central gateway. Control system allows for grouping, scheduling, and dimming of light fixtures; occupancy and daylight sensors can then override scheduled protocols. Web-based interface allows for remote management from any browser.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Teamwork Essential for College's Energy Efficiency Increases
- Finding Efficiency: College Searches Campuses for Energy Opportunities
- College Rethinks Maintenance, Embraces Energy Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health