Wireless Controls - Leviton Manufacturing Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
LevNet RF controls are wireless and self-powered for low maintenance, reducing ongoing labor and material costs while saving energy. No new wiring, external power, or batteries are required. Includes occupancy sensing, ON/OFF switching, 3-way switching, bi-level switching, hotel HVAC control, and more for design flexibility.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health