Wireless Controller - Lutron Electronics Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Pico wireless controllers can be used to add new or additional control points without the need to run wires. Remotes include an LED indicator for improved location and operation in the dark. Remotes are available in two- or three-button models with raise and lower configurations and features. Can be configured for handheld, wall-mount, and tabletop use. Text and icon labeling options are available for lighting, power, and window treatment control. Batteries have a 10-year life, according to the company.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health