Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Wireless Controller - Lutron Electronics Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Pico wireless controllers can be used to add new or additional control points without the need to run wires. Remotes include an LED indicator for improved location and operation in the dark. Remotes are available in two- or three-button models with raise and lower configurations and features. Can be configured for handheld, wall-mount, and tabletop use. Text and icon labeling options are available for lighting, power, and window treatment control. Batteries have a 10-year life, according to the company.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Teamwork Essential for College's Energy Efficiency Increases
- Finding Efficiency: College Searches Campuses for Energy Opportunities
- College Rethinks Maintenance, Embraces Energy Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health