- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Building Engineer »
- Project Manager »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
Wet Location LED Luminaire - EarthTronics - Facility Management Product Release
Vapor Tight LEDs are IP66 wet location rated. The 48-inch long luminaires are available in 30 and 40 watts, producing 4200 and 5600 lumens with a 150-degree beam angle. Both units feature a 5000K color temperature with an 80+ CRI. They have a 0-10 Volt dimming standard and will perform in temperatures ranging from -20 F to 122 F.
The Vapor Tight LEDs feature a fully gasket polycarbonate housing, which provides the IP66 wet location rating for wash down and dusty conditions. An internal micro-wave sensor is available by special order.
These Vapor Tight LED Series from EarthTronics is Design Light Consortium (DLC) and UL listed with a 50,000 hour performance life.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Strategies For Occupant Health
- Lighting Strategies for Contemporary Office Space
- Supporting Human Health With Circadian Lighting Design
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health