Wall-mount controller - Acclaim - Facility Management Product Release
The TC 1 Pro was designed for single-color lighting products and features DMX and 0-10 volt outputs, four user-programmable dimming level presets, and an adjustable fade function.
With its interface touch-sensitive wall panel, the controller’s audio indicator tone can be toggled on and off. Operating temperatures range from 32 degrees to 104 degrees.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health