Wall-Switch Sensors - Pass & Seymour/Legrand - Facility Management Product Release
The combination of passive infrared and ultrasonic technologies provides high sensitivity to small and large movements, as well as wide, dense detection. Passive-infrared technology detects infrared energy from people in motion, while the ultrasonic technology covers a wider area and picks up smaller movements to time the on/off function more efficiently.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health