Wall Switch Sensors - WattStopper/Legrand - Facility Management Product Release
A new family of wall switch occupancy sensors feature multiple detection technologies to allow the specifier to tailor switch selection to ensure optimal performance in each location. The sensors are a wall switch replacement and can be used in some difficult-to-sense spaces that are ideally suited to ceiling sensors, but, because of inaccessibility, cannot be fitted with those devices.
The sensor family includes a variety of features and options as well as a new product design with a consistent look and feel across the line. Every sensor is packaged in an ultra-slim decorator style device, available in five colors. The low profile sensor lenses match the color of each switch.
Employing passive infrared, ultrasonic or a patented dual technology sensing, the wall switches are recommended for use in spaces including offices, conference rooms, restrooms, break rooms and storage rooms.
Additional features and control options include SmartSet technology, walk-through mode, auto- or manual-ON operating mode, test and presentation modes, audible alert and light level sensing.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health