Wall Pack Luminaire - Universal Lighting Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Everline® is designed for high-intensity discharge lamp replacements or new construction. The wall pack features five lumen options, instant light availability with color rendering, and common commercial color temperatures at 4,000 Kelvin (K) and 5,000 K. The 13-inch wall pack has a dark bronze, die-cast aluminum base with a seamless gasket, creating an IP66 ingress protection rating. Wall pack options include tamper-resistant lens hardware and daylight sensors in dedicated 120 volt (V) or 277 V versions.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health