Wall Pack - Revolution Lighting Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
G4 Wall Pack features 0-10V dimming, a dusk-to-dawn photocell, and an 80 by 100 beam angle. Ideal for either dry or wet locations, the G4 Wall Pack features an IP65-rated, bronze-colored aluminum housing. Available 30-, 40-, and 60-watt units, in either 4000K or 5000K, providing between 3,557 to 8,280 lumens, with CRIs of 80 or 81. High-voltage option available (347-480VAC).
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health