Wall Pack - E-conolight - Facility Management Product Release
LED wall pack is designed for applications such as security, pathway, perimeter, entryways, and walkways. Small and large versions of the 96 watt unit are available with typical mounting heights of 8 to 18 feet (small) or 12 to 20 feet (large). Spacing is typically 2-to-3 times the mounting height. Dimensions: 9 3⁄4-by-18-by-9 3⁄8-inches. Lumen output of 6300, with a CRI of 70+ and temperature of 5000K; 96 input watts. Heavy duty, die-cast aluminum housing with hinged door; ambient operating temperature of -22 to 104 F.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Strategies For Occupant Health
- Lighting Strategies for Contemporary Office Space
- Supporting Human Health With Circadian Lighting Design
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health