- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
Undercabinet LED Light - Osram Sylvania - Facility Management Product Release
The Golden Dragon LED light from Osram Sylvania is a wireless under-cabinet LED light. Available in white, stainless steel and black, the lights emit a bright halogen-like color temperature, and projects 30 times more light than conventional push-on lights.
The LED uses the company's proprietary Thinfilm/ThinGaN technology. The lead-free LED has an efficiency range of 40 lumen/Watt -80 lumen/Watt for white, and a lifespan exceeding 50,000 hours.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health