Tubular Daylighting Device - Solatube International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
SkyVault Series M74 DS with Collector employs a specially designed vertical lens and prismatic diffuser that boosts light output under marginal conditions. It is designed for floor-to-diffuser heights of 26 feet and higher. Built-in LightTracker with Cool Tube technology minimizes solar heat gain by keeping infrared rays from entering the building.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health