Tube Lights - Seesmart Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The ultra-high-performance LED tube lights deliver maximized longevity, energy efficiency, and lighting quality. They are engineered to provide a better platform for dimmability, DMX control, and occupancy and ambient light sensors. They are supported by full IESNA LM-80 data. They also feature an external Class II low-voltage power supply that replaces a ballast in applications where traditional lighting products exist, enabling a simpler, smoother transition to LEDs.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health