- Director of Facilities - MCA Chicago »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Custodial Assistant »
- Ca. Dept. Of Public Health- Chief Engineer II »
Tube Lamp - Osram Sylvania - Facility Management Product Release
The SubstiTUBE IS LED T8 is engineered to operate on existing instant-start, electronic T8 ballasts. The shatterproof lamp has a 50,000 hour rated life, contains no mercury, and provides instant and uniform light distribution. Because the lamp is not affected by switching cycles, occupancy and vacancy sensors can be installed with existing instant-start ballasts for optimal energy savings.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- How to Choose Energy Efficiency, Healthy Lighting
- Supporting Human Health With Circadian Lighting Design
- Are More Stringent Lighting Codes Adversely Affecting Building Security?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health