Troffer retrofit kit - Hubbell - Facility Management Product Release
The SLK LED kit for existing 2x4 prismatic or parabolic troffers with a depth of 31⁄8 inch or greater offers an integrated, hinged-door assembly that allows for installation and rapid troffer conversion. The kit features four LED color choices with multiple lumen packages and 60,000 hour LEDs at L80.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health