Track-Lighting Luminaires - Cooper Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The light-emitting-diode fixtures, part of the Halo Stasis series, are available in two sizes — small and medium — three optical distributions — spot, narrow flood, and flood — and two color temperatures — 3,000 Kelvin (K) and 4,000 K. The fixtures contain no mercury and produce no harmful ultraviolet light. The 8-watt (W) fixture uses 85 percent less energy than a standard 50W, MR16 halogen lamp, and the 18W fixture uses 80 percent less energy than a standard 90W PAR38 halogen lamp.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health