Track Lighting Head - W.A.C. Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Designed for both new construction and retrofit installations, W.A.C. Lighting's line of Premier Low Voltage Track Heads are made from die-cast aluminum. This group can be used with any of the company's three-line voltage single-circuit track systems, as well as its two-circuit track system. The lights use reflector low-voltage lamps, which provide precise beam control.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- UV Lighting Helps Reduce Hospital Infection Rates
- Elevating Exterior Lighting Quality for Design
- Lighting the Way to Outdoor Safety
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- Alberta Bair Theater Updates Lighting, Sees Growth