Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Track Lighting - Prescolite - Facility Management Product Release
The ArchiTrak current-limited device from Prescolite is a track lighting system for building spaces having maximum wattage allowances. It is designed for energy-conscious applications that limit power consumption to achieve compliance with energy codes and to assist in complying with California Title 24. Current limiter devices are available in maximum wattages of 120W, 300W, 600W, and 900W.
The device acts as a circuit breaker and trips the power off should the track be lamped beyond maximum lighting load. Tamper resistant screws are supplied to prevent damage or alteration to the original lighting design.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health