- Groundskeeper »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
Track Lighting - W.A.C. Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
W.A.C. Lighting’s line of low-voltage adjustable spot track heads are designed for wall-wash applications. The track heads are die-cast aluminum for durability and distinctive designs.
The 815 model uses a single-track head that accommodates one MR16 halogen lamp at a maximum of 50 watts. The 817 track head uses two MR16 halogen lamps, each with a maximum wattage of 35. The 819 track head is available in two styles: One accommodates the MR16 halogen 50-watt lamp and the second uses the MR16 halogen 75-watt lamp.
All three track fixtures are available in four finishes: Black, platinum/black, platinum/white, and white. Lens options include: Colored, colored dichroic, UV filter, frosted, honeycomb louver, spread, and beam elongated.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- A Year with Networked Lighting Control
- Win-Win Outdoor Lighting for People and Environment
- Lighting Strategies For Occupant Health
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health