Tape Lights - Nora Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Three LED models — white band, side-lit, and color-rending index 90+ option for more natural color renditions — offer 70-350 lumens per foot with temperatures of 2,700, 3,000, and 4,200 Kelvin depending on the model. The white band is designed for installations with white and light-toned surfaces. The side-lit tape projects light to the side and parallel to the mounting surface of the tape. The 90+ option displays more realistic colors.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health