Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
T8 Lighting - Lithonia Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
ES8RTM relight fixtures from Lithonia Lighting promote environmental sustainability by reusing existing fixture housings. The fixtures also provide up to 67 percent energy savings in comparison to four-lamp T12 fixtures and are eligible for utility rebates, according to the company.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health