Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
T8 Lamp - Radiant Lamp Company - Facility Management Product Release
Triten 50 Ultra T8 4-foot linear fluorescent lamp produces 3100 initial lumens and 2950 mean lumens, combined with a CRI of 86 and 24,000 average rated hours. The lamp is part of the company’s Envir-O-Light line of environmentally-friendly lamps. Designed with up to a 70% reduction in mercury, Envir-O-Light lamps pass the Environmental Protection Agency’s Toxicity Characteristic Leaching Process (TCLP).
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health