Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
T8 LED Glass Lamps - Forest Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Forest Lighting T8 LED Glass Lamps, available in both single-ended and double-ended models, incorporate integral drivers which simplify lighting retrofits by eliminating the need to connect the LED lamp to a fluorescent ballast; they connect directly to line voltage. They are available in 12W, 15W, and 18W, with respective lumen outputs of 1600, 1800, and 2200. Four color temperatures are offered, 3500K, 4100K, 5000K, and 6000K; and voltage compatible 100V-277V. The rated life is 35,000 hours.
Forest Lighting Glass T8 LED Lamps are 4-feet long, and provide a beam spread of 170 degrees. CRI is >80. Certifications include UL, DLC and NSF.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health