- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Building Technician »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
T8 LED Glass Lamps - Forest Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Forest Lighting T8 LED Glass Lamps, available in both single-ended and double-ended models, incorporate integral drivers which simplify lighting retrofits by eliminating the need to connect the LED lamp to a fluorescent ballast; they connect directly to line voltage. They are available in 12W, 15W, and 18W, with respective lumen outputs of 1600, 1800, and 2200. Four color temperatures are offered, 3500K, 4100K, 5000K, and 6000K; and voltage compatible 100V-277V. The rated life is 35,000 hours.
Forest Lighting Glass T8 LED Lamps are 4-feet long, and provide a beam spread of 170 degrees. CRI is >80. Certifications include UL, DLC and NSF.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- A Year with Networked Lighting Control
- Win-Win Outdoor Lighting for People and Environment
- Lighting Strategies For Occupant Health
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health