- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Palm Beach State College Opportunities »
- Mgr, Facility Operations & Outsource Contract »
- Facilities Technician »
T5/HO Lamp - SLI Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
SLI Lighting’s CENIT 400 series Fluorescent T5/HO High Bay Lighting fixtures is rated up to104 lm/W, offering energy savings of 25 percent or more over traditional HID systems.
The lamp features anti-corrosive treated steel housing, finished with electrostatic powder paint. An anodized aluminum reflector is designed specifically for each lamp configuration. T5/HO lamp technology and the photometric information of every CENIT model is available from SLI.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Strategies to Ensure Emergency Lighting Performance and Compliance
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- Managers Turn to UV Lighting to Combat COVID-19
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health