Facilities Salaries and Compensation
Salary benchmarks for 34 facilities management job titles.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
T5/HO Lamp - SLI Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
SLI Lighting’s CENIT 400 series Fluorescent T5/HO High Bay Lighting fixtures is rated up to104 lm/W, offering energy savings of 25 percent or more over traditional HID systems.
The lamp features anti-corrosive treated steel housing, finished with electrostatic powder paint. An anodized aluminum reflector is designed specifically for each lamp configuration. T5/HO lamp technology and the photometric information of every CENIT model is available from SLI.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- LEDs: Manufacturer Matters
- LEDs: Integrating Upgrades
- Shining a Light on LEDs and Upgrades
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health