T5/HO Electronic Fluorescent Ballasts - American Ballast - Facility Management Product Release
American Ballast expanded its series of high-efficiency T5/HO electronic fluorescent ballasts to include two-, three- and four-lamp electronic ballasts. The new T5/HO Series is designed for high-lumen fluorescent applications. All models offer universal input voltage 120-277 volts (108-305 volts).
The T5/HO Series includes one-half and three-fourths lamp configurations, designed to withstand high operating temperatures. The ballasts use a programmable-start function and do not require a warm-up or re-strike.
Designed for use in Energy Star compliant fixtures, the T5/HO product family meets FCC regulations, ANSI requirements and complies with all applicable state and federal efficiency standards. American Ballast offers a five-year warranty on the T5/HO product family and they are UL- and CuL-listed.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health