T5/HO Ballasts - American Ballast - Facility Management Product Release
American Ballast expanded its series of high-efficiency T5/HO electronic fluorescent ballasts to include two (254), three (354) and four (454) lamp electronic ballasts. The units permit easy retrofitting and replacement of HID systems, and the ballasts are designed for high lumen fluorescent applications such as commercial office, retail, distribution warehouses, parking garages, schools, gymnasiums, and industrial high bay lighting.
All models offer universal input voltage 120-277V, and the program start function enables longer lamp life. The T5/HO ballasts do not require a warm-up or re-strike.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Strategies For Occupant Health
- Lighting Strategies for Contemporary Office Space
- Supporting Human Health With Circadian Lighting Design
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health