Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
T5 Linear Fluorescent - Litetronics International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Energy-Lite T5 high output linear fluorescent lamps produce 5,100 lumens while using 54 watts. The lamps have a high 85 CRI that is perfect for applications where color rendition is important, and their 30,000-hour life is backed by a two-year warranty. Available in 3500K, 4100K, and 5000K models, the lamps meet TCLP standards for mercury content.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health