T4 Ballast - Lutron Electronics Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Ballast dims T4 compact fluorescent lamps. The digitally addressable EcoSystem CFL ballast can control both 26W and 32W T4 lamps. It has less than 1-watt standby-by power requirements and can dim lights down to 5 percent. Control options include GRAFIK Eye QS and Quantum.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health