Street Light - LEDtronics Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
SLM00 Modular LED streetlight fixtures offer energy savings up to 75 percent and are available in nine wattage configurations. Dimmable from 15 percent to 100 percent of maximum brightness, support input voltages from 120 to 277 VAC, and conform to IESNA Type III pattern, providing full cutoff. Available in 5000 Kelvin pure white.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health