- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Building Engineer »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
Solid State Lighting - FC Lighting Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The company's solid state luminaires use Philips Lumileds high brightness white emitters. RGB configurations incorporating Color Kinetics Chromoasic microprocessor chips for color changing applications are also available.
Fixtures include linear wall wash, round flood, recessed overhead and driveover designs.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Strategies For Occupant Health
- Lighting Strategies for Contemporary Office Space
- Supporting Human Health With Circadian Lighting Design
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health