- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
Solar Control Device - Oldcastle Glass Vistawall - Facility Management Product Release
The Solar Shelf architectural light shelf can be field-installed into the company's CW-250 and Reliance curtainwall systems.
The light shelf works by deflecting daylight deeper into the building in order to reduce artificial lighting and energy costs that come from lighting systems.
The shelf is made of extruded aluminum struts with panels set between a wall mount and continuous cover and can be ordered in depths up to 30 inches with three standard covers. Custom covers can also be ordered.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Teamwork Essential for College's Energy Efficiency Increases
- Finding Efficiency: College Searches Campuses for Energy Opportunities
- College Rethinks Maintenance, Embraces Energy Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health