Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Smart Lighting Network - Cree - Facility Management Product Release
The SmartCast Intelligence Platform, the first intuitive lighting system to leverage the Internet of Things (IoT) to deliver smart building solutions through a combination of hardware, software and services. The breakthrough platform combines Cree's industry leadingSmartCast Power over Ethernet (PoE) LED lighting network with the company’s innovative analytics software to transform lighting and sensor data into actionable insights. The integrated solution provides immediate energy and space utilization recommendations that lower maintenance costs to improve productivity.
“LED technology is the standard for lighting installations and the Cree SmartCast Intelligence Platform solution demonstrates our ability to harness the power of this technology to go beyond illumination and energy savings to make buildings and the people in them more efficient and productive,” said Daniel Castillo, Cree president, lighting. “The platform combines intelligent LED lighting fixtures, integrated sensors, and our new software analytics tool, SmartCast Advisor, to deliver on the promise of the Internet of Things (IoT) and improve the spaces in which we work and live.”
SmartCast Advisor, the first analytics application available on the SmartCast Intelligence Platform, monitors buildings via the SmartCast PoE lighting network, which is currently installed in a number of large customer sites. The application collects data and drives insights immediately upon installation. With the SmartCast Advisor application, building operators can repurpose underutilized space to optimize the productivity within their buildings.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Planning Lighting in New Healthcare Facilities
- How to Plan An LED Upgrade
- Lighting is the Best Place to Start for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health