Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Sign Lighting - Alfa - Facility Management Product Release
Alfa’s Sign Lighter series provides versatile, energy-efficient lighting of indoor and outdoor signage. The two different designs – a Goose Neck or Straight Arm – feature modular assemblies. By combining two extension elements with the basic fixture, arm lengths of 18, 24, 30 and 36 inches are possible. The products come in single- or dual-head designs and can be specified with 20-watt, CMH MR16 or 70-watt CMH ED17 lamps. Low-voltage halogen MR16 units (75-watt maximum) are also available.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health