Sconces - Architectural Area Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The Venere series of wall sconces is made of cast aluminum, and is available in lines of contemporary and traditional design styles. Each sconce design is available in six optical configurations including up beam, down beam, down beam/up spread, up beam/down spread, up spread and down spread.
Sconces are available in two sizes. The large contemporary fixture measures 26.38 inches by 11.63 inches, while the small is 19.88 inches by 9.13 inches. The traditional fixtures measure 25.50 inches by 8.75 inches for the large and 19.63 inches by 7.00 inches for the small. The sconces’ lens is composed of semi translucent, injection-molded acrylic. The fixtures are designed to operate with either electronically ballasted metal halide or compact fluorescent sources.
An MR 11 secondary egress source designed to be operated as a remote head from an emergency battery is standard in the series.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health