Sconces - Besa Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
ADA-compliant glass wall sconces feature mouth-blown European glass shades with minimal visible hardware. Styles range from crescents to cylindricals, and sizes range from 9"W x 9"H to 6.25"W x 13.5"H. To comply with ADA regulations, products are all less than 4" deep. Colors include solid apricot, aqua and ruby mattes, as well as the textured zebra, tigre matte, marble and cherry. Sconces accommodate 120V incandescent lamping (75W max), which are dimmable with standard incandescent dimmers. Energy-efficient compact fluorescent lamping options are also available.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health