Sconce - Kenall Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Low-profile sconces have a Marine-grade, die-cast aluminum frame that is cast from a single piece and serves as the LED heat sink. The driver enclosure is die-formed and welded; surface is polyester-powder-coated and salt-spray-tested to 1,000 hours. Sixteen-watt LED light source is edge-lit with an internal, laser-etched, acrylic light guide for uniform luminance. Optional decorative lens finishes are internally laminated with a matte outer finish. Can be controlled through 0-10V dimmer. CRI of 80 and color temperatures of 2700K, 3000K, 3500K and 4000K; 16 input watts.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health