Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Scalable Control System - Lutron Electronics Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Energi Savr Node is a programmable, scalable module that features three models targeted toward renovations and new construction projects. The three modules can connect to wired or wireless occupancy/vacancy sensors, daylight sensors and wall stations. By using the system, users can realize up to a 60 percent decrease in lighting energy use with dimming, occupancy sensing, and daylighting.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health