Room Controller - WattStopper/Legrand - Facility Management Product Release
Digital room controllers are available in one, two, or three relay versions to switch a total of 20 amps. Each relay on LMRC-210 series relays has one 0-10 volt output for control of dimmable loads, including electronic ballasts. Controllers support integration of occupancy sensors, daylighting controls, and switches. Controllers are plenum-rated and can be connected to other components with Cat 5e cable and RJ45 connectors. Can store 16 preset lighting levels for each load.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Strategies For Occupant Health
- Lighting Strategies for Contemporary Office Space
- Supporting Human Health With Circadian Lighting Design
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health